Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I think my witty is tired

I've been sitting here trying to think of a witty title for this post, and I've come up empty-handed.  I've determined that my wittiness is exhausted like the rest of me.  :-)

I can't stop yawning today.  The fact of the matter is that I stayed up too late last night after an awesome workout with the trainer.  I should have gone to bed earlier, I thought about it, but for some reason I stayed up late watching part one of the Teen Mom reunion.  Yes, that's embarrassing.  Yes, it's true.

FITNESS
I signed up for my trainer's next boot camp session which starts Saturday and lasts for 8 Saturdays total.  It's an hour at a gym 5 minutes from my apartment, and it was ridiculously cheap.  I want to challenge myself to work out in intimidating settings, which for me is a group setting.  He said I should be fine in it and that it's a similar format to our existing training sessions, just perhaps a bit faster and in a group.  I'll update you all on that after my first go around....I'm a little frightened.  ;-)  I figure I'll get my Saturday workout out of the way nice and early for a couple of months!

Last night during my session he told me he could see my muscle definition improving in my arms already.  I questioned if that was even possible and he said it was, so I'll take it.  I'd noticed the same thing earlier in the day, but figured it was a hallucination or wishful thinking!  I'm also happy that while I'm sore today, it's normal sore, not debilitating sore.  This I can handle!  I'm doing a much better job post-session of taking care of myself:  I ate a banana and some other protein, drank lots of water, took a hot bath with the epsom salts, and took an ibuprofen before bed. 

EXPERIMENT
#1 Kaboom remains exiled.  No status change expected.
#2 Ten.  BORING.  This guy is dead in the water already.  I want to fall asleep just thinking about him.
#3 BeachBoy.  Let's call him Cop instead.  It's easier and logical.  I like him thusfar.  Quite a bit.  He's cute, he's tall, he's a cop, he's funny, he's flirty without being a pervert.  We have plans to get a drink tomorrow night.  He's coming out my way, as he lives about 35 minutes away.  First date I've had in awhile!
#4 Supercuteboy.  Okay.  We're texting and he's all right.  Not as cute as I thought (he sent me a second picture, LOL).  Generous with the compliments, almost to the point where it's verging on too much, but not yet.  Seems fine, but I'm less interested than I was.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.  I need to pick a spot for us to go to.  I think we're going to Old Town.  I love Old Town once I'm there, I just hate the idea of going there for some reason.  Great ambience, though, I have to admit that.  I've had a few first dates down that way!

There's my update.  I feel droopy today.  ;-)  I need to get my workout done tonight (tomorrow will be my night off) and try to get to bed at a more reasonable hour.  Dream big!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I also watch Teen Mom. I'd love to punch Farrah in the face and Amber... there are NO words. I'm REALLY trying not to watch it because those girls make me anxious. I don't know why, they just do.

    Excited to hear about your date! I was just in Old Town and I feel the same way: hate getting there (got rear-ended coming back!) but once I'm there, I LOVE it. Enjoy.

    Good work on the muscles! I don't think it takes too long to notice a difference in muscle mass so you're probably right - you are getting stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farrah is gross. CANNOT STAND HER. Amber is a train wreck. Seriously.

    We'll see about the date...I'm so skeptical anymore! We've been talking via text all day and all last evening. Interesting, LOL.

    ReplyDelete