Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bloggity Blog Blog

I have to say, this whole blogging thing feels a lot different than good old Livejournal.  For one, this site works, YAY!  However, I remain accustomed to the idea of LJ cuts and other such habits, so I'm working to re-train my brain.

I had a good time finding a nice template for the blog.  Had a Super Mario one rocking for a few moments, which made me happy, but I ultimately felt it wasn't the right vibe for me.  I wanted something springy and happy.  Perhaps I am hoping that if it is pretty enough the words will emerge without the usual coaxing? 

Now, I'm not sure if it's just my computer or if it's the universe, but I've had a hell of a time getting a lot of sites to work this morning.  Twitter, Livejournal, various blogs I read.  It's made me feel a bit paranoid that there is something wrong with this computer, though it's probably unlikely.  It's just amazing how attached I get to all of these websites and social media forums and how panicky I feel when they fail me!  I AM ENTITLED TO THE TWITTER GENIUS OF SNOOKI, YO.

I worry that I am not witty enough to helm a blog.  I'm used to the privacy of Livejournal, and I'm not sure what I'll be willing or able to bring to the table in a less shuttered environment.  I suppose only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment