Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Still around

I'm still here, following the blogs of others, ignoring my own.  :-)  I'm doing much better.  Saw my therapist Monday, going back again Tuesday of next week.  Joined a gym and have actually gone!  Making lots of plans with different friends trying to remember to keep my horizons broad and interesting.  I am really looking forward to the next several days.  I foresee lots of scary movies and Halloween shows, pumpkin carving, seed roasting, haunted housing, and general holiday merriment.  There will be brunches and lunches and maybe a date in there somewhere. 

This week I am texting someone new, talking to someone else new, and trying to keep it all in perspective.  It's entertaining for the time being, but nothing to hang a ton of expectations on.

I'm proud of myself for taking control again.  I've been keeping up better with things around the apartment, trying to take better care of myself.  I also have some other things in the works, but those shall remain unidentified until I sort them out.  Rest assured that they are good things, though, nothing bad lurking there.

National Novel Writing Month starts Tuesday.  I have not yet brainstormed a single plot idea, but I hope to.  October is almost over, and October inspires me.  Fall inspires me.  We'll see what I can come up with!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm still here, and I'm doing okay.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are a true busy bee! Glad to hear you're still around and doing well, and I'm looking forward to catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete