Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

XOXO

Happy Valentine's Day Eve to everyone!  I'm not a superfan of V-Day, single or not, but I do look nice in pink and red.  ;-)

I am, however, a big fan of "The Mindy Project" and I loved this week's episode.  It closed with a Beyonce song I wasn't familiar with, but am now madly obsessed with, XO.  I've seriously listened to it probably 50 times since Shazaming it earlier this week.  LOVE.

I'm still horribly unprepared for V-Day.  I have a card for BF, but have yet to find a card for his daughter.  I never came up with gift ideas for them either.  :-o  I'm not sure if I'm just foregoing the idea or if I'm hoping for some magical last minute inspiration!  All I do know is that it is brutally cold outside, so aside from CVS for an RX refill there are no errands on my list today.

I am looking forward to the weekend, though.  Tonight dinner in my area of town with BF and hanging out until around 10pm when his daughter is available to be picked up.  Back to his area at that point, then tomorrow is our day of V-Day fun....possibly going Glow Golfing, baking Valentine's Day cupcakes, cooking a dinner at home and likely bowling.  Good times!

Sunday I want to just stay inside and hide from the possible 60mph winds they're predicting.  :-o

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Sunday does sound like torture. I live a block from the water so it's always especially windy! Have a great V-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, it was so cold out! I didn't leave the house until I left BF's at about 6:30pm. Brr.
      Hope you had a nice V-Day!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of Valentines either. I was hoping it would pass by unnoticed and I was so close to my goal, until I was asked on Wednesday that "Maybe we should go out for dinner?" He's not a planner... Sigh... I love your idea of baking cupcakes though.

    It's so adorable that you got a card for his daughter too! You're so sweet!!! I also need gift ideas!!! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I guess it's sweet he thought of it? :-)

      I suck and didn't get gifts, and then he got me a gift. Last year he did nothing, this year more than me! Go figure. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to catch up on the Mindy Project! I'm so glad you didn't actually spoil it, or my comment would be hateful :)

    Valentine's Day is a mere ploy by retailers to make more $. Not a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I didn't spoil it, too, in that case! :-)

      I am SO with you on V-Day!

      Delete