Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote, Baby, Vote

I voted this morning before coming into work.  It took about an hour, I stood outside in the chilly morning air with a hat and gloves on, earning myself hat hair for the entire day.  It was totally worth it.  :-)

I am going to be spending this evening all astressy wondering what will happen, but I'm glad this day is finally here.  Living in a swing state has resulted in an extra special helping of ads and political craziness, and I will not be sad to see it draw to a close.

I'm wearing my I Voted sticker, and it's going on my gym clothes later, too.  I love going out on Election Day and voting in person, it's just a really awesome feeling, especially for something so huge as the Presidential election.

Crossing fingers....

:-)

2 comments:

  1. We're so blessed to live in a country with fair democratic elections, where all adult citizens have the right to vote!

    I wore my "I voted" sticker proudly at work and on the airplane all day :) It's still on the shirt I took off and folded back into my suitcase, should probably remove it before laundry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mine moved from my work shirt to my hoodie I wore to the gym that day. I wanted to enjoy it all day. :)

      Delete