Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

My cup overfloweth

Mark this occasion when I said something out loud about this (on the internets, anyway) and thereby cursed myself.

My online dating cup overfloweth.  I am talking to so many good looking, seemingly intelligent, well spoken, and kind people that I can't keep track.  All of the levels of these qualities vary from guy to guy, but seriously...spring has sprung.  I love it.  I feel a little bit hopeful right now that I may meet someone I get along with a little bit. 

I went out with Swoon Saturday night, as I already detailed.  No word from him today, but I also didn't reach out to him.  I figure I'll text him tomorrow evening, once some breathing room has been put in place. 

Today I went out with Tiger Woods.  Okay, not really, but his userpics reminded me of Tiger, so I deem him Tiger for the purposes of this blog.  We had coffee this afternoon, and he wasn't quite as cute as in his pictures.  He seemed shorter, but I was also wearing tall sandals.  ;-)  His voice was a little off for my tastes, but he was decent with conversation.  He's a Marine, and has a nice body, and was nice enough.  I just didn't feel much chemistry there, and I wasn't too broken up when we parted ways.  Just goes to show that a beautiful body isn't enough, there's got to be some meshing of personalities there, too!

Beyond that, I continue to talk to the Tattooed guy a bit, plus probably a dozen others right now.  No other dates lined up just yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if this week changed that.

I guess I just feel like spring is in the air, I'm feeling good and happy, and I want to meet all the people I want to meet while it seems like a good idea.  I'm going with it as it comes, and I look forward to hopefully having more tales to tell.  ;-)


6 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like things are going your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they've mellowed out now, as they always do, but spring is still fun, and I'm good where I am. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! You can never have too many potential suitors or shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Too bad they are dropping like flies again. :p

      Delete
  3. That spring feeling is so exciting! I am getting it too... I just want to go on a bunch of dates! I hope you and Swoon reconnect, although you're right, never discount a hookup with a hottie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm totally in the dating mood, and feel like just trying out all the good candidates that come along. Can't hurt!

      Delete