Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Because it's good to remind myself...

In the face of so much moodiness and frustration, I need to remind myself of the little things that are good and positive.

* My sweet dog.  She was so happy to see me tonight when I got home, did a little happy bounding step about going on her walk.  Brought me a toy a couple of times tonight.  :-)  She's nearing 14 and sometimes not very lively, so these happy little moments are nice!

* Pizza Bianca delivered to my door for dinner (even if it took an hour and 20 minutes to get here!)  No fuss, no muss, and lunch at the ready for tomorrow.

* Brunch plans saturday morning, and a social thing with a girlfriend and some others in the late afternoon.   Something to look forward to!

* Listening to "Take on Me" on itunes. 

* Going to go take a nice, hot, relaxing bath.

Happy thursday.  I'm working on the happy friday and happy weekend.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment