Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Help!

BF's birthday is Saturday.  For some reason, I am having the hardest time with gifts for him this time around!  I have a few things already taken care of, but I feel like I need one more good gift.  Of the things I got him, one he basically told me he wanted, one is more of a cute gift that we'll all appreciate, and one is a t-shirt I think he'll love, but may not be big enough (and his size is nowhere to be found).  Any magical, inspirational ideas of something cool I can do?  I'm usually so good at this and am ROCKING his daughter J's birthday ideas.  :-)

Anyway, real post coming later hopefully, but otherwise excuse this interruption of regular programming.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Does he go to Starbucks or any other coffee place on the regular? I would say a gift card there or his fave lunch spot. Although I do hate giving gift cards, they fill the void sometimes. Other than that, maybe you should buy some lingerie for you and include it in his gift..? Is that tacky? Hey, if all else fails...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually doesn't go anywhere like that regularly! He drinks office coffee and home coffee. ;-)

      Delete
  2. What about taking him to do something you all have never done, like stand up paddle-boarding or indoor rock climbing or kayaking in a local park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the ideas! I came up with some things on my own, but those are definite date ideas for the future! :-)

      Delete