Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Girl Can't Focus

I am super distracted.  I'm at work and I can't focus on work at all.  Luckily I don't have a ton of work on my desk, nor anything particularly pressing, so my scattered disposition today isn't too much of  a crisis.

I have a lot going on in my head right now, so it's kind of handy that I have my final free counseling session with my therapist today.  We're doing a wrap up of our sessions since I returned and deciding if I want to continue.  If I do, it will likely just be a couple more times this calendar year since I've already met my deductible, LOL.

It has been an eventful couple of weeks, with lots of things circling around, and hopefully soon all of it will settle down and I'll be able to talk more freely about these things.  Right now I just need to keep my stuff in check so I don't get overwhelmed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment