Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer!

I'm still here!  I just realized I haven't posted since mid-July.  :-o  This happens every year-the summer is just a dead zone for me posting wise!

I'm at that point of summer where I'm starting to get those little fall yearnings, except for the fact that my beach vacation is still a month away!  Work has been crazy, everything has been a little crazy, but I'm here, I'm good, I'm just behind on blogging...though still reading everyone else's blogs!

I've officially started my beach countdown.  We leave four weeks from tomorrow!  I absolutely cannot wait to have seven days out of town, at the beach, relaxing and enjoying tons of quality time with BF.  Life has been chaotic and stressful and we definitely need the down time.

In the meantime, I am being forced to come into work for six hours tomorrow, which does NOT please me, overtime or not.  I cannot stand the thought of work intruding on my weekend and it is something I'm just ready to get over with!

Weather is gorgeous the last couple of days, cooler, but warm and nice.  Getting ready to head downstairs for Happy Minute pizza and socializing at work and then escaping at five, especially since I have to be back here tomorrow.

Happy weekending!

4 comments:

  1. HII!! I haven't felt as inspired as usual even though I'm still writing. During the summer I just want to soak up all the sun and the long days and not be tied down. I sympathize with you Bc I'm working tomorrow too!! Ahhh. It's ok we'll do all our raging (ie. Relaxing/being completely lazy) Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like summer gets people busy living their lives outside. Unless you are in Texas, like myself, and it's literally the seventh circle of hell outside... Def wanting fall weather as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer for Saturday work, but hope it's over with quick and you treat yourself to a fancy coffee drink to make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! I totally understand the fall yearnings. This summer is way too hot for my liking! Hope that working on the weekend wasn't too bad and that you have a fabulous time at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete